Casual Babysitter | Sunshine Coast & Hinterland
Wedding Nanny offers casual babysitting services for locals and visitors to the Sunshine Coast and hinterland. Our babysitters are experienced with all age groups and will look after your children in your home, your resort room, or venue. Age related activities will be provided to ensure your child has a memorable and happy experience whilst you’re not there.
What can you expect from a baby-sitting service?
- Engaging in play time
- Homework supervision
- Bathing or showering and feeding
- Nappy changes & bottle feeding
- Following your child’s individual routines
- Preparing nutritious meals for your children
- Planning fun and creative learning activities such as arts and crafts
- Ensuring the children’s play areas are safe and secure
- Ensuring safety and well being of children in the absence of the parents.
- Reading stories, singing songs, playing games and providing overall entertainment to the children.
- Feeding meals to children as required.
- Washing and dressing children as required.
- Settling children into bed.
Our Babysitters have the following qualifications
- Blue Card (working with children check – WWCC)
- Current First Aid Certificate
- A minimum of 2 years babysitting experience
Recommended by: Mantra Mooloolaba, Twin Waters Novotel, Mirage Alex Headlands, Secrets on the Lake, Peppers Noosa Heads, Mantra Zanzibar, Caribbean Resort Mooloolaba, Landmark Resort Mooloolaba, Ramada Marcoola, The Sebel Maroochydore, Alexandra Beach Resort, Oaks Aurora Brisbane, Treasury Hotel, Altitude on Montville, Noosa Entrance Waterfront Resort, Kondalilla Eco Resort