Permanent Nanny Service | Part-time or Full-time
Working Parents? Wedding Nanny can provide the perfect nanny solution for your familys needs. Nannies are available for either part-time, or full-time placements, long or short-term care. Wedding Nanny has experienced nannies available who will no doubt in time, become an extension of your own family! All our nannies are personally interviewed and reference checked.
Some of the advantages of having a nanny
- The convenience of maintaining family routine.
- More personalised interaction.
- Sustaining a familiar environment.
- Exposure to illnesses is minimised significantly.
The convenience of having a nanny enable family routines be followed with one on one interaction while being in the comfort of the children’s own environment. Exposure to illnesses is also minimised significantly.
nanny Duties can include the following but will vary due to each familys needs
- Providing a safe and nurturing environment where your children can grow and develop through age appropriate play activities.
- Preparing and serving all meals for the children as needed.
- Changing nappies and preparing bottles if and when required.
- Carers can keep a communication diary listing how your child’s day has been, foods they have eaten, toileting patterns and overall well being of the child/children in their care.
- Bathing and dressing children as needed.
- Transporting your children to kindergarten, school or any other extracurricular activities such as playgroup, library group times, swimming, ballet, football, basketball practice, etc.
- Assisting with homework, reading and unpacking school bags for older children.
- Conducting light household duties such as washing children’s clothing, loading and unloading dishwasher.
- Keeping children’s play areas clean and tidy.
When you contact Wedding Nanny, you’ll be asked several questions to determine what your needs are and how a nanny can assist you in caring for your children. This will enable us in making a suitable match for you, your child, and the nanny.
A list of compatible nanny profiles will be emailed to you to choose a nanny you would like to meet for an interview. A suitable time will then be arranged for you to get together in your home to meet the family and discuss the finer details.
The following fees are our recruitment fees. They are a one-off fee paid to Wedding Nanny. The hourly wage, or salary package for your nanny will be discussed during your initial interview with the nanny. We can provide The National Standard Wage information with guidelines to the Miscellaneous Award if required.
Nanny Recruitment Fee
Full-time Nanny (+30 hours) $500.00
Part-time Nanny (up to 30 hours) $380.00
Upon return of the registration form, Wedding Nanny require a 50% non-refundable deposit prior to commencing the recruitment process. This is to assist with the costs of advertising and the time to recruit the nanny. The recruitment fee balance is payable upon commencement of duties. Please note, on all permanent roles the agency provides a guarantee period of 4 weeks.
our Nannies hold the following
- Blue Card (WWCC)
- First Aid certificate
- Drivers licence
- Childcare, teaching or nursing experience
- At least 2 childcare related references
Do you need a babysitter or a casual nanny? Visit the Casual Babysitting page for more detailed information.